Tri Counties Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking from Tri Counties Bank
Secure banking in the palm of your hand. Manage your accounts from your mobile device when it’s convenient for you. It’s fast, secure and free.*
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills
• Search for ATM and branch locations
• Deposit checks
Deposit checks right from your smartphone. Download the free Tri Counties Bank Mobile App and start depositing checks from anywhere. Simply take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check, and then submit it for deposit to your Tri Counties Bank checking or savings account.
Eligibility and Requirements**
• Android Phone and Tablet with the latest version of Tri Counties Mobile Banking App
• A Tri Counties Bank account
• Enrollment in Tri Counties Bank Online Banking
Tri Counties Mobile Banking App protects your financial information from unauthorized access using:
• Security questions to verify your identity
• Secure logon with user ID and password
• Advanced encryption technology
Contact Tri Counties Bank by phone at 1-800-922-8742
* Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply. For full details, please refer to the Tri Counties Mobile Banking 360 money market capital one rate and Conditions.
**Tri Counties Bank does not charge fees to download or use the Mobile App. Your mobile carrier may charge for text messaging and web access services. Check with your carrier for information about their fees.
Copyright © 2016. Tri Counties Bank. All rights Reserved.
CHICO — Chico customers of Tri Counties Bank who use the Salem Street branch will find themselves shifting to another branch after April for walk-in services.
The Chico-based bank announced Tuesday that the 525 Salem St. at West Fifth Street branch will be converted into office space for the bank. By April, customers who use the Salem Street jp morgan chase contact number philippines will be directed to the branch at 780 Mangrove Ave. in the Safeway-anchored Park Plaza Shopping Center. Customers can shift their business to any Tri Counties branch as soon as now, according to Tri Counties President and CEO Rick Smith of Chico.
The Mangrove Avenue branch has recently been renovated to accommodate the additional use, according to the bank.
The Salem Street branch will close at 5 p.m. April 22, and customer accounts consolidated into the Park Plaza branch. The walk-up ATM at the Salem Street branch will remain available to customers.
Of the Mangrove branch, Smith said, “The location now provides full capabilities for businesses and individuals to meet all lending, depository services, and wealth management needs. The new branch design also provides a physical layout that better serves customers of both the Park Plaza and Salem Street branches.”
Tri Counties plans to locate up to a total of 100 employees to the Salem Street location.
Smith noted the location was formerly the one office and headquarters of North State National Bank and is really too large for a branch.
“The space could be better used by putting more people there,” he told this newspaper Tuesday. Already the bank occupies buildings at the Chico Airport Industrial Park and two at Philadelphia Square office center.
“We keep growing and have a need to use the space downtown. We could have sold the building, but that wouldn’t be the best for Chico. This move puts more people downtown,” Smith said.
He noted with online banking technology, there is less need for brick and mortar locations.
“They don’t use (branches) as often as they used to,” Smith said of customers, adding that the branch is conducive to the many meetings that bank personnel host.
Of the bank’s 1,200 employees in California, about 500 are in Chico.
The bank also has Chico branches on Notre Dame Boulevard, Pillsbury Road and inside the Raley’s grocery on East Avenue.
Smith pointed out that adding employees to the downtown branch will help stimulate the economy in downtown as well, as they seek services, food or shop.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank has 76 branches in California.
How To Log In To Tri Counties Bank Online
If you have an account(s) with Tri Counties Bank, you can log in to your online banking account at .
The login page will look like this:
- If you have not logged in previously, you can enroll in online banking here.
- If you have forgotten your login password, go here to reset it.
- If you are still having trouble logging in, the Tri Counties Bank customer service phone number for help is 800-922-8742.
Who owns Tri Counties Bank?
TriCo BancsharesTri Counties Bank
Does Tri Counties use Zelle?
Make Your Tri Counties Bank Visa Debit Card a 'Preferred Payment Method' for Square® Cash, Venmo®, and Zelle®1 other digital payment systems. When using Zelleat least one (sender or receiver) must have access to Zelle through their bank or credit union.
What is the routing number for Tri Counties Bank?
121135045The wire transfer routing number for Tri Counties Bank is: 121135045.
How many branches does Tri Counties Bank have?
59 branchesTriCo Bancshares is the holding company for Tri Counties Bank, which has 59 branches, mostly in Northern California.
Tri Counties Bank
Bank headquartered in Chico, CA
Tri Counties Bank is a financial institution headquartered in Chico, California, which constitutes the consumer and business banking subsidiary TriCo Bancshares.  The first branch that opened in 1975 had 11 employees and $1 million in capital to serve Butte, Glenn, and Tehama counties, giving it its name. As of 2021, the bank has more than 75 branches in California, over 37,000 ATMs nationwide, and total assets of approximately $8 billion. A 2021 survey published in Forbes magazine of "America’s Best In-State-Banks" ranked Tri Counties Bank as #2 in California.
In 1974, a group of farmers and small business owners within the Chico area came together to form their own bank and assist local growers. The company began operations with Robert H. Steveson as the first President and CEO.
In 1975, the bank’s first branch was a mobile facility that opened at the how banks make money Chico Pillsbury branch site. The first branch had 11 employees and $1 million in capital to serve Butte, Glenn, and Tehama counties, hence the name, Tri Counties Bank. 
In 1981, TriCo Bancshares was Incorporated. TriCo Bancshares, a holding company with Tri Counties Bank as its sole subsidiary, was formed. Later that year, Tri Counties Bank merged with Shasta County Bank, bringing total assets to $96 million dollars; the company also doubled its number of employees.
In 1994, the bank started opening in-store branches to bring financial services into supermarkets.
In 1999, Richard P. Smith was named the President and CEO of the company, replacing Steveson who retired. Steveson passed away in 2011.
In 2010, Richard P. Smith was named the chairman of the California Bankers Association for a period from 2010-2011. Smith has been an active member of the association for many years, and as chairman, Smith provided leadership to the association and members of its staff.
In 2011, the company acquired Citizens Bank of Northern California after regulators ordered them to permanently close due to financial loss from nonperforming loans. The company agreed to purchase all of the assets and deposits of the failed bank.
In 2013, the company opened a new campus at the Chico Airport complex, at a cost of $9 million dollars, which houses information technology, operations, a find my amazon order center, and training departments.
In 2014, the centennial bank fayetteville ar acquired North Valley Bank. The two banks combined total assets reached $3.5 billion and over 1,000 employees. Three members of North Valley's board of directors were invited to join the Tri Counties Bank board, growing it from 9 to 12 seats. This acquisition also allowed the company to expand into Humboldt, Trinity, and Sonoma counties.
In 2017, the company opened a new regional headquarters in Roseville. Property records show that the company paid $7.9 million for the building. The building is in the Douglas Boulevard financial corridor, where other banks and financial services are located. The texas food gifts also opened a branch on the ground floor of the Renaissance Tower in downtown Sacramento.
In 2018, the company acquired First National Bank of Northern California. With the tri counties bank online sign in of this bank, Tri Counties Bank entered the Bay Area market.
In 2020, Sacramento Business Journal nominated Bindu Jaduram with Tri Counties Bank as one of the year's Women Who Mean Business honorees. Jaduram helped the company to expand their footprint by launching 12 new branches.
In 2021, the company announced they will acquire Valley Republic Bank. The combined company will be the largest community bank in Bakersfield and Kern County by deposits. There are now more than $9 billion in assets, $8 billion in deposits, and nearly $6 billion in loans.Forbes magazine also ranked the company as #2 in California in their "America’s Best In-State-Banks" in 2021.
The bank offers consumer banking products and services including mortgage loans, credit cards, online banking, and investments. It operates standalone branches as well as in-store branches, such as in supermarkets.
The company’s headquarters opened in 1998 on Constitution Drive, in Chico, California.
In 2013, the company opened a training and operations campus at the Chico Airport complex. In 2017, the company purchased a building in Roseville, California for its new regional headquarters. Other Roseville facilities include a Small Business Administration loan office, and a separate commercial lending office. In August 2021, the company entered Los Angeles County by opening a lending center in Pasadena, California. Other Southern California offices in Irvine and San Diego opened at the same time.
Brokerage and investment management services are provided by Tri Counties Advisors in affiliation with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.[better source needed]
The company is active in philanthropy, having directly donated or helped raise over $450,000 for local causes including funds for a local medical center, aid for the victims of the 2018 Carr Fire, and funds for local black businesses.
- ^ abc"Trico Bancshares 2020 Annual Report (Form 10-K)". sec.gov. U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. March 1, 2021.
- ^Tri Counties Bank 2021 Financial Snapshop(PDF). tcbk.com (Report). Tri Counties Bank. June 30, 2021.
- ^ abEd Goldman (May 15, 2014). "You read it here first: How Tri Counties Bank got that name". bizjournals.com. American City Business Journals.
- ^ abcAntoine Gara tri counties bank online sign in 24, 2021). "Forbes Call sprint bill pay Best Banks in Each State". Forbes.
- ^"Chico's Tri Counties Bank executives ring Nasdaq bell to start trading day". chicoer.com. Chico Enterprise-Record. April 18, 2018.
- ^ ab"Robert H Steveson, Trico Bancshares: Profile and Biography - Bloomberg Markets". bloomberg.com. Bloomberg News.
- ^1981 Merger Decisions Volume 2. books.google.com (Report). Washington, D.C.: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. 1981. p. 16.
- ^Tri Counties Bank 1981 Annual Report(PDF). tcbk.com (Report). Tri Counties Bank. 1981. p. 2.
- ^ abKaren L. Fields (1996). "Tri Counties Bank wins supermarket banking award with toothpicks, lemons, and tires". Journal of Retail Banking Services. SourceMedia, Inc. ISSN 0195-2064.
- ^"Richard P. Smith (Bio)". twst.com. The Wall Street Transcript. n.d.
- ^ ab"Long-time Chico banker Steveson dies". chicoer.com. Chico Enterprise-Record. November tri counties bank online sign in, 2011.
- ^Mark Anderson (May 4, 2010). "Smith named chairman of California Bankers Association". bizjournals.com. American City Business Journals.
- ^Trina Kleist (September 23, 2011). "Feds shut down Citizens Bank; Tri Counties takes over". theunion.com. The Union.
- ^Laura Urseny (July 16, tri counties bank online sign in. "Business showpiece: Tri Counties Bank unveils its multimillion-dollar campus". chicoer.com. Chico Enterprise-Record.
- ^Eric Gneckow (January 22, 2014). "Tri Counties Bank to enter North Bay via North Valley Bank". northbaybusinessjournal.com. North Bay Business Journal.
- ^Dave Brooksher (February 19, 2014). "Tri Counties, North Valley banks merge". theunion.com. The Union.
- ^Mark Anderson (February 25, 2016). "Fast-growing bank buys Roseville building for regional headquarters". bizjournals.com. American City Business Journals.
- ^Mark Glover (April 10, 2017). "Tri Counties Bank plans to open downtown Sacramento branch in June". sacbee.com. The Sacramento Bee.
- ^Mark Anderson (April 5, 2017). "Why Tri Counties Gamestop gift card walmart is opening a branch in downtown Sacramento". bizjournals.com. American City Business Journals.
- ^"TriCo acquires First National Bank of Northern California". northbaybusinessjournal.com. North Bay Business Journal. December 12, 2017.
- ^Brooke Strickland (December 5, 2020). "2020 Women Who Mean Business honoree: Bindu Jaduram with Tri Counties Bank". bizjournals.com. American City Business Journals.
- ^"Tri Counties Continues Active Year with Valley Republic Merger". bankingexchange.com. Banking Exchange. July 29, 2021.
- ^John Cox (July 28, 2021). "Valley Republic agrees to purchase offer by Chico-based bank". bakersfield.com. Bakersfield.com.
- ^Jignesh Mehta (July 28, 2021). "Valley Republic Bancorp inks merger deal with TriCo Bancshares valued at $165.6 million". seekingalpha.com. Seeking Alpha.
- ^Mark Anderson (May 18, 2006). "Tri Counties branches out to Wal-Mart, grocery stores". bizjournals.com. American City Business Journals.
- ^"Trico Bancshares 2018 Registration Statement (Form S-4)". sec.gov. U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. March 21, 2018.
- ^"Tri Counties Bank Operations Center". modernbuildinginc.com. Modern Building Company. 21 August 2019.
- ^"Ellis Tri counties bank online sign in Sells 3700 Douglas Boulevard in Roseville". ellispartners.com. Ellis Partners. February 11, 2016.
- ^Pat Maio (September 7, 2021). "Tri Counties Bank Opens Loan Office in Pasadena". labusinessjournal.com. Los Angeles Business Journal.
- ^"Company Profile". tcbk.com. Tri Counties Bank.
- ^"Bank backs Enloe project". chicoer.com. Chico Enterprise-Record. February 8, 2006.
- ^"Enloe cancer division gets $25,000 donation". chicoer.com. Chico Fos ffb stundenplan. April 23, 2011.
- ^"Tri Counties starts Carr Fire fund with $25,000 donation". siskiyoudaily.com. Siskiyou Daily News. July 31, 2018.
- ^Mark Anderson (October 8, 2020). "Tri Counties Bank offers matching money for grants to Sacramento Black Chamber". bizjournals.com. American City Business Journals.
- ^"Richard P. Smith, Tri Counties Bank: Profile and Biography - Bloomberg Markets". bloomberg.com. Bloomberg News.
Creating an Online Paycheck Protection Program Loan Application
When Tri Counties Bank was awarded PPP loan funds to disperse, they began looking for a way to create an online loan application process that could collect hundreds of data points and easily integrate with their tri counties bank online sign in systems. They needed to build an automated process that eliminate manual data tri counties bank online sign in, considering the time sensitivity of the project and the need to approve and originate loans quickly. The biggest challenge was finding a tool that required zero coding and could easily integrate data with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud through nCino.
Within one week, they were able to create a secure online PPP loan application using Forms for Salesforce. Thanks to the simple drag-and-drop interface, native capabilities, and ability to build off of Salesforce objects, the entire process was built within their Salesforce account—no mapping of fields, coding, or syncing of data needed. They also built loan documents within Documents for Salesforce to complete the process. Official documents were automatically generated using submitted form data and could be managed within their Salesforce account.
Launched a comprehensive PPP loan application process in one week
Originated and funded 2,908 loans totaling $436.7 million
Completely automated the entire loan application process from data collection to documentation
Preserved 25,000+ jobs from businesses within the communities they serve
Created entire process and stored all data points within Salesforce
Saved countless hours by eliminating manual data entry and hard coding